https://www.caprichohotel.com/es/ It is an Internet domain owned by:
EXPLOTACIONES VAQUER, S.L.
C/DE SA SERRETA Nº5 07590 CALA RATJADA
The User undertakes that all data provided by him/her is true and correct.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA WILL WE USE?
Data of an identifying, economic and financial nature.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE USE THE USER'S DATA?
- In the case of making a reservation, we will process the data collected from the forms in order to be able to provide the service.
- To deal with queries from Users who contact us through the Contact forms or Forms provided for this purpose.
- For tax, accounting and administrative management in order to be able to manage the service requested by the User and the corresponding legal obligations arising from the service provided.
- When you send us your CV for personnel selection processes.
- If the User accepts cookies, data such as IP address, geolocation, record of use of the service, sites and habits will be collected in order to improve the quality of the service/product and for statistical purposes.
WHAT ARE THE LEGITIMATE BASES FOR PROCESSING?
We may process the User's personal data due to a legitimate interest, with respect to the service and with respect to the sending of personalised commercial communications or newsletters, both by ordinary and electronic means, relating to our products and services.
When the basis for the processing is consent, we will request acceptance as a legitimate basis for using the data. Bearing in mind that the User may revoke it at any time by sending us a message to email@example.com.
We may process the User's personal data due to a legitimate interest, regarding the sending of commercial communications, both by ordinary and electronic means, relating to our services.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE USER'S DATA?
We will keep the User's personal data in our information systems for as long as it is necessary, to continue the customer relationship and to comply with legal obligations.
TO WHOM MAY WE DISCLOSE THE USER'S DATA?
The User's data will not be passed on to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation, you expressly authorise us to do so and/or when it is necessary to comply with the contract agreed to provide our services.
In order to manage the services and/or products that you request from us, in some cases, it will be necessary to transfer the data to companies of the same group and/or service providers, for administrative purposes, storage or to support communication.
Data transfers outside the European Union are not foreseen, except in cases where the User expressly authorises us to manage the service we offer.
HOW CAN USERS EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS?
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of their data, as well as request the limitation and portability of the same to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the following cases:
- To rectify inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion (right to be forgotten) when, for example, you have withdrawn your consent. In this case, we will only retain your data for the purpose of asserting or defending claims and/or for the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
• Para solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de los datos cuando, por ejemplo, los datos ya no sean necesarios para los fines que fueron recogidos.
• Para solicitar la portabilidad de los datos del Usuario en un formato automatizado que permita su copia, traslado y transmisión, cuando el tratamiento se efectúe por medios automatizados.
• Además, podrá reclamar ante la Autoridad de Control (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos www.agpd.es )
WHAT KIND OF DATA ARE DISPENSABLE?
The compulsory nature of the forms on the website, with respect to the collection of certain data, will be communicated by means of a (*) and/or a warning. The non-completion of such data may prevent the provision of all those services linked to such data, releasing us from any liability for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.